The Fighting Perverts Forum Index The Fighting Perverts
Keeping the world safe from naked women who wear ski masks

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One more way to get a free DVD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fighting Perverts Forum Index -> The Fighting Perverts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject: One more way to get a free DVD Reply with quote

[Update: Three DVDs remain. Next in line are MikeF****@aol.com, big******@yahoo.com, mof****@hotmail.com, and el_re*******@hotmail.com pending completion of their offers]

He*****@yahoo.com, your DVD has shipped.

jand****@comcast.net, your offer completion has been confirmed. Please PM me your shipping address and I will send your DVD immediately.

Hey all,

I've been clued into a nifty online promotion at freeipods.com. Like the name implies, it offers you a chance to get a free ipod by referring five friends to the site and getting them to complete an online offer (several of which are free trials for things like AOL).

It's a basic pyramid scheme, but apparently legitimate. If anyone here would like to help me get an ipod, I'll send you a free Fighting Perverts DVD (in addition to the free ipod you'll likely score for yourself).

Simply click this link: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7278140 then PM me when you've completed your offer and I'll ship the DVD to you immediately.

Last edited by RedPervert on Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:21 pm; edited 8 times in total
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently the site just went down for maintenance. If you get an error, try the link again in a few hours.
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: So far only one referral has received credit for completeing an offer, which means there's a good chance if you sign up now and complete an offer that you can still score a free DVD! It doesn't cost a thing (or even require a credit card if you use the Ebay offer) so go for it. Very Happy
HeroreV
Minion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though I really don't like/trust these things, I clicked the link, filled out an offer and set up an account anyway. After a few days, I got credit for the offer.

The Referral Status page now says "Congratulations! You have completed your requirements. Now just get 5 friends to complete an offer."

I don't know if it counted it as a referral from you, but it should have.

Edit: How could I be so blind? What happened to my dear precious eyes? They used to be so great with their 20/18 vision. -_-; Confusion is gone now, nevermind.

BTW, if you want to get more referals, posting your referal link on the news page of Fighting Perverts will probably get lots of results. After putting so much into the site, I think you deserve a free iPod at the very least. Wink
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah hero you got credit and your DVD's on the way.

The Freeipods thing actually is legitimate, if you do an Internet search on them there are tons of credible sources reporting that the company really is shipping ipods -- which stands to reason since their sponsors such as AOL and Ebay are very reputable and wouldn't want to be involved in a scam.

I did have the ipod link on the mainpage (and every other page) briefly but decided to take it down when I hit six referrals -- I guess time will tell if that was the right move or not.

I replaced it with a FreeFlatScreens.com which is the exact same thing except with flatscreen TVs (and requires eight referrals instead of five). I'm not doing the DVD offer for that one though. Cool
HeroreV
Minion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedPervert wrote:
I replaced it with a FreeFlatScreens.com which is the exact same thing except with flatscreen TVs (and requires eight referrals instead of five). I'm not doing the DVD offer for that one though. Cool

That's too bad, because I signed up for that too. Razz

Thanks for the free DVD, I sure love getting things for free. Mr. Green (but who doesn't?)
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update to let anyone else know that there are still 4 DVDs available - the others who have DVDs reserved have still not completed their offers.

The next four people to sign up and complete an offer will receive a free DVD! Shocked
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two down, three to go.
HeroreV
Minion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the DVD today. Mr. Green Thanks Mr. RedPervert. Wink
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just another update to let anyone still sitting on the fence know that there remain three DVDs available. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fighting Perverts Forum Index -> The Fighting Perverts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum