The Fighting Perverts Forum Index The Fighting Perverts
Keeping the world safe from naked women who wear ski masks

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The "How do I get a free DVD" Info Thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fighting Perverts Forum Index -> The Fighting Perverts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:00 am    Post subject: The "How do I get a free DVD" Info Thread Reply with quote

You can buy the DVD for eight bucks, but if that's too rich for your blood, for a limited time you can get the disc free. Here's how:

I'm currently offering free DVDs to anyone who signs up for and completes one offer through FreeDesktopPC or FreeFlatScreens. Once you have completed an offer through either site, PM me through the boards or e-mail to claim your free DVD.

UPDATE: The FreeIpod offer is currently suspended - it may resume if a couple people don't complete their offers correctly. The FreeFlatScreens offer is still good.

Use any link:

((FREEIPOD OFFER NO LONGER AVAILABLE))http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7278140
http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/default.aspx?referer=7493916

There are now zero discs available for the FreeIpods offer, and seven discs available for the next seven people who complete the FreeFlatScreens offer.[/url]

Last edited by RedPervert on Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:38 pm; edited 5 times in total
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

Update: There's been a new influx of visitors lately. This is just to let newcomers know that the FreeFlatScreens and FreeDesktopPC offers are still good. This thread will be updated if and when these offers are no longer available.

Also, if any of you are uncertain as to the status of your free DVD, feel free to post here. I'm happy to answer e-mails but you'll probably get a quicker reply through the board.
Dashboy
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I did not recieve my FP DVD after u sent me this message and replng with the info u requested:

Hi,

You've been credited for completing your Freeipod sponsored offer.

All you need to do is reply with your shipping address to receive your free
Fighting Perverts DVD.

Thanks!

Red Pervert
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashboy --

I don't remember getting your shipping address. Go ahead and PM me or e-mail with your shipping address and I'll send it right out to you. (Also, don't forget to include the e-mail address from which you completed the freeipods offer!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fighting Perverts Forum Index -> The Fighting Perverts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum