The Fighting Perverts Forum Index The Fighting Perverts
Keeping the world safe from naked women who wear ski masks

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ghastly's Ghastly Comics and sexy losers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fighting Perverts Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leakwingblade
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:21 am    Post subject: Ghastly's Ghastly Comics and sexy losers Reply with quote

Thought I'd share a guilty pleasure of mine with you all as some might not yet have heard of these two fine web comics. now normally web comics are more for the video gaming 14 year old whose hip on his L33T but these two are more of an adult persuasion with a very fighting perverts sense of humor.

Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
A hilarious little webcomics about tentacle monsters, chibis, furries, and all the other odd things anime, hentai, and the japanese culture has brought to the perverts of america in a cheers like setting where sexual inuendo's are just a light appetizer for the insane sex and hilarious rapes that are inside.

and then theres

Sexy Losers
A comic that is often a bit more random, though twice as rabid. This one has sexual parodies of star wars, a story line of an over sexed mother trying to get with her son, A necrophilliac whose into taxodermy and works in a morgue well being crushed on by a beautiful and living girl that is determined to be with him even if she has to tie him down and rape him, and much more. Don't think that this is purely a sick sexual comic though, it also has a lighter side as the only holiday it annually celebrates is suicide prevention week, by creating a whole new fetish in sleeping with people just before they take their own lives (because lets face it, they're already about to kill themselves, whats a quick fuck?).

Both these comics are hilarious and highly suggest reading all the archives to catch up to date. Ghastly updates his comic weekly (every sunday) and Hard of sexy losers, updates his...well he doesn't actually have a schedule but I assure you he does update it (even if he waited 3 months last time, atleast he updated with multiple strips). Enjoy Very Happy
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell yes to Sexy Losers! I've been reading that comic for years. That's the comic responsible for bringing the sound effect "fap fap fap" into the Internet lexicon as the "sound of masturbation".

Anyone who hasn't read that comic, go over there and read every single one. It is NOT a bad way to spend a few hours.

I'm even considering doing some advertising for Fighting Perverts on that site.
leakwingblade
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

then you'd really like ghastly probably, he's done quite a few fan strips and fan art for sexy losers, including one two in the most recent of updates. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fighting Perverts Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: