The Fighting Perverts Forum Index The Fighting Perverts
Keeping the world safe from naked women who wear ski masks

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your feedback is needed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fighting Perverts Forum Index -> The Fighting Perverts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Your feedback is needed! Reply with quote

Hi all,

This site's getting plenty of traffic but I'm not getting any real feedback from visitors.

What would you all like to see? More video torrents? More image galleries? More reviews?

Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated. I feel like I'm stumbling around in the dark without anyone talking to me. Confused

Red Pervert
leakwingblade
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well personally the thing that drew me in was the hilarious little commentary on fighting perverts with the pictures, i mean thats well worth coming to the site right there. beyond that once the forum gets more post i imagine that will be a community on itself, then throw in some more reviews and after all thats said and done some videos, but i'd say go with the commentary and reviews first as they bring the more enjoyable and talkative people then those just looking for a quick wank at video of naked people runnin around fighting Wink
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, one fully active member in the community is better than none!

Thanks for the comments - perhaps I should put up a few more commentary-driven galleries.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fighting Perverts Forum Index -> The Fighting Perverts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum