The Fighting Perverts Forum Index The Fighting Perverts
Keeping the world safe from naked women who wear ski masks

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

good work, webmaster dude!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fighting Perverts Forum Index -> The Fighting Perverts
View previous topic :: View next topic  

have you been as bad as me today?
oh yes
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
nope
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

rubberfunk
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: good work, webmaster dude! Reply with quote

hey, I live and work in japan as an english conversation teacher and I can tell you that people behave just like in the fighting perverts movie all the time over here!
I know in the west, everyone thinks that all japanese people go around dressed like samurai and ninjas and stuff like that, but that's just a misconceived stereotype! in reality, they all go around dressed in monochromatic bright colors and rip the panties off unsuspecting schoolgirls who then turn out to be deadly and murderous assassins just like in the kill bill movie. you wouldn't believe the amount of unsuspecting schoolgirls over here who turn out to be deadly and murderous assassins when you rip their panties off!
so good work, webmaster dude, for helping to put an end to the outdated and clearly unPC stereotype of the japanese as they are so often portrayed in the media. (see the so called 'Last Samurai' movie as a recent example of this shocking misrepresentation of the truth)
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Seriously rubber, are you really from Japan? And if you are, what are the chances you'd help us translate some or all of this DVD?
rubberfunk
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:35 am    Post subject: hai hai Reply with quote

oh yes, I'm really here in the land of oddness. translation shouldn't be a problem. hit me up to discuss it...
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well for right now, the best thing is just to stay in contact so we don't lose you. If this site reaches any level of success I'll be able to pay you to translate the whole thing.

In the meantime though, I'd be happy to send you a free DVD in exchange for perhaps the translation of just the first scene.

Of course if you're willing to translate the whole thing, I will worship the very ground you walk on. Very Happy
rubberfunk
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, is there a way I can download the first scene to get an idea of what we're talking about? I'm figuring that the dialogue itself shouldn't be a problem but depending on the *amount* of dialogue, time may be....
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll encode a clip of a scene for you rubber, just give me a couple days. I'll send you a private message when it's on the server.
rubberfunk
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hokey dokey. send me an email too if poss, that way I'll be sure to get your message...
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

E-mail it is then. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fighting Perverts Forum Index -> The Fighting Perverts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum