The Fighting Perverts Forum Index The Fighting Perverts
Keeping the world safe from naked women who wear ski masks

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scary spam received at [email protected]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fighting Perverts Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:57 am    Post subject: Scary spam received at [email protected] Reply with quote

Or is it spam? This e-mail's only existed for like a week, it's awfully early to be spammed. On top of which, this is the creepiest spam I've ever received:

Quote:
Hi! Thank you for contacting me. I am interested in having you come in for a great massage. You can call the Illuminati at [phone number omitted] to see when I am in just ask for my hours. I can't wait to meet you. I will contact you as soon as I can otherwise I will see you when you come in for your massage.
See you soon!
Destiny

So now the question is this. Do I dare call the number? The Illuminati? WHAT THE HELL? Shocked
HeroreV
Minion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably just spam for a sex line. I used to get a lot of email like that.

Some would say something like "I saw you checking me out at the store, and you look kinda cute. Why don't you give me a call some time?"

They're good for a little laugh every now and then (Kind of like the spam version of Fighting Perverts, I guess.)

But just wait untill you start getting the "I got so hot from seeing you that I had to jack myself off right in the theater. Why don't you give me a call and we can do it together?" Shocked
joeyboyboy
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont mess with the Illuminati... thats sum F*#$#$ up SH#*
leakwingblade
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy shit, you got the illuminati's phone number?!?!?! prank call them! that'll get those bastards back for the kennedy assasination and the ufo cover up and especially reallity tv!
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you kidding me? The e-mail was scary enough, I don't want my number showing up on their caller ID. I'd be seeing black helicopters before I could blink twice.
leakwingblade
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedPervert wrote:
Are you kidding me? The e-mail was scary enough, I don't want my number showing up on their caller ID. I'd be seeing black helicopters before I could blink twice.

oh come now, you think the illuminati actually have black helicopters? hah!...they have flying saucers with telsa death rays on them, duh Razz
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leakwingblade wrote:
RedPervert wrote:

oh come now, you think the illuminati actually have black helicopters? hah!...they have flying saucers with telsa death rays on them, duh Razz

Uh huh. And just what do you think they're using all that space for in their flying saucers? That's right, BLACK HELICOPTER STORAGE.

I printed out that e-mail and then burned it, just to be safe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fighting Perverts Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: