The Fighting Perverts Forum Index The Fighting Perverts
Keeping the world safe from naked women who wear ski masks

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

W.W.A.V. now for sale!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fighting Perverts Forum Index -> The Fighting Perverts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedPervert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:11 am    Post subject: W.W.A.V. now for sale! Reply with quote

Forum members get the first shot at ordering this fantastic DVD movie. Here are the final specs on the release:

[This information has been revised]: This DVD release is on two DVD-R discs. Disc 1 includes 20 DivX files (.avi) covering the first 20 chapters of the original DVD movie. Disc 2 includes 6 DivX files (.avi) covering the remaining 6 chapters of the original DVD movie. The total runtime for the two discs combined is three hours. Disc 2 also includes the trailers for The Fighting Perverts and Super Knight ATLIGER.

You will need a PC with a DVD-ROM drive and the DivX codec (included) to view these movies, OR a DVD Player that can play DivX (MPEG-4) movies.

This release will be discounted through the end of October. The price is currently $8.50. This includes both discs. Shipping is free.

Alternatively, you can buy W.W.A.V. (2 DivX DVDs) bundled with The Fighting Perverts (Standard DVD) for $12.00. That's only four bucks a disc... and shipping remains free!

The W.W.A.V. discs will begin shipping Tuesday, October 26. You can place orders immediately. I don't expect overwhelming demand, but in the event that I'm swamped with orders, they will be fulfilled in the order received.

Finally, you can special order perfect DVD clones of W.W.A.V. for $32.00. Order during October and you'll receive The Fighting Perverts DVD free when you place this special order. Shipping is free. Keep in mind that it will take you 2-3 weeks to receive your discs this way due to the difficulty in acquiring dual-layer DVD blanks.

* * Payment Information * *

An order page will be up on the website shortly, but for you forum members who want to get your order in early, you can simply pay via YowCow OR an alternate electronic payment method (some of you know what this is -- go ahead and use it - the rest of you, PM me for info). The only information I need is your shipping address. I'll know what you're ordering by the amount you're paying.

Send all electronic payments to:

Catalog summary:

$08.00 Fighting Perverts DVD (Cloned DVD-R, one disc total)
$08.50 W.W.A.V. DVD (DivX DVD-R, two discs total)
$12.00 Fighting Perverts / W.W.A.V. Combo (Cloned / DivX DVD-R, three discs total)
$32.00 Fighting Perverts / W.W.A.V. Combo (Cloned / Cloned DVD-R, three discs total)
leakwingblade
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

me, i think i'll take mine cloned Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fighting Perverts Forum Index -> The Fighting Perverts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum